Comment on page
Liquidity Pool Token Staking
Please ensure you create V2 Liquidity on each of those platforms as V3 liquidity cannot be staked! If you do not know how to create V2 LP please follow this guide:
LP is created using 50% Lendr Stablecoin and 50% Native Token (ETH, BNB, etc.).
Here is a quick picture guide on how to create V2 LP tokens:
Click "Add V2 Liquidity
Click "Select a token"
Add the Lendr Stablecoin contract address
Add desired liquidity amount (50% Stablecoin/50% Native Token)
Click "More" to switch to V2 LP
Click "Add V2 Liquidity"
Click to change the second token
Insert the Lendr Stablecoin contract address and choose the stablecoin
Add the desired liquidity amount (50% lendr stablecoin, 50% native token)
The Lendr Liquidity Pool Token Staking allows users to stake Uniswap V2 LP tokens to earn Lendr Reward Tokens (or Pancakeswap V2 on BSC). The LP tokens that this pool accepts are Lendr Stablecoin/Native token LP, for example, USRE:ETH Uniswap V2 LP tokens.
These LP staking pools are only open for a limited time and have an accelerated reward distribution compared to the other forms of staking Lendr offers. The LP staking pools last ~6 weeks.
Over that time period, all of the reward tokens for LP staking will be distributed.
Users staking in the pool also earn the normal rewards that their LP tokens generate from the DEX they created it on.
Essentially the way it works is:
- Liqudity providers add funds to the Uniswap (ETH) or Pancakeswap (BSC) pool, and get v2 tokens in exchange
- Liqudity providers stake those v2 tokens into Unipool rewards contract
- Liqudity providers accrue rewards, proportional to the amount of staked tokens and staking time
- Liqudity providers can claim their rewards when they want
- Liqudity providers can unstake v2 tokens to exit the program (i.e., stop earning rewards) when they want
By creating LP tokens on Uniswap(ETH) or Pancakeswap(BSC), you will also earn a portion of the fees from token transactions on those platforms.